Friday 15 March 2019

My Accident Story



The Day I Flew 
February 2019 
By: Xavier P. 

I am learning to: entertain my audience through a recount 

A long time ago in a mystical land of bounciness, there was me Xavier bouncing on a trampoline. Feeling that I was cool doing all my magical tricks and flips. Then the evil wizard, Hugo (my cousin) entered the arena. Once he entered the trampoline that is when the trouble started. See Hugo could bounce higher than me, pull off coolier tricks than me and also double bounce. Hugo entered the arena and then the double bouncing began...

At that very moment with every double bounce I felt like I was flying, flying like a bird but that feeling didn’t last long. In a blink of an eye, I was now flying over the net, flying out onto the ground. SMACK! I was on the ground screaming in pain, with a broken arm, snapped through the middle and a fractured leg.

My mum rushed me off to the A&E with me in pain from here to christmas. I had a cast on my leg for the rest of summer and another cast on my arm till midway of the first school term. It was hard to have a bath because I had to put on a cast protector for my legs and keep my arm out of the water, but it was alright because I got to play on my ipad lots and got to do lot of fun stuff. But I promise you that is the last time I take flying lessons from Hugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment